Favourite Game

I am always fond of games and sports. Football is my favourite game. It is a very common and popular game in Bangladesh. It is not an expensive and time killing game. The game is played between two teams. Each groups has eleven players. I play football in my school field with my friends in the afternoon. Football is a game of great interest and enjoyment. It keeps the players fit and active. It teaches us discipline and unity. It is a game full of thrills and exciting to both the players and the spectators. So it is my favourite game.

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete