How to Celebrate an Eid Day

 

The eid is the greatest fo all festivals of the Muslims in the world. All Muslims especially the young ones waits for eid as it draws near. After the month-long Ramadan remain busy to make a plan about how I would enjoy the Eid day. First I shall get up from bed early in the morning on the eid day. After having a bath I shall put new dresses. Then, I shall embrace the people present there. Next, I shall go to the graveyard with my father and pray for the departed souls. Returning to my house, I shall make salam to the elders and they will give us dua and then they give us some money as eid tips. After that, I shall go to meet with my friends and neighbours and exchange greetings with them. My mother will cook Shemai, biriani and other delicious food for us. I shall enjoy this delicious food with the other members of my family. I shall spend the afternoon with my friends we shall have a lot of fun there, and pass our time in merrymaking. I shall return my house a lot of fun there, and pass our time in the evening. I shall return my house in the evening and pass the time. Finally, I shall return to my house. In the evening. Then I shall enjoy special TV programmes. After enjoying the TV programmes I shall go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment