My Activities During My Childhood

 

When I was a child, I used to go to my village primary school. I used to play with my cousins. On that day, I used to go to the hat with my father. I was very much fond of sweets. Father used to buy me, sweets. I used to collect fallen mangoes in our garden in the months of Baishakh. I also used to make garlands with the withered flowers. I didn’t use to quarrel with my playmates. I didn’t use to disturb in the classroom. I wasn’t inattentive to my lessons. I didn’t use to play truant from school. I didn’t disturb my old grandparents. I was very much obedient to my parents, superiors, and others. I didn’t use to pluck mangoes or fruit from the garden of others. I didn’t use to mix with bad boys. Everybody in our family used to love me very much for my childlike simplicity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment